We are looking for an experienced Director who will be charged with full lifecycle talent acquisition. You will be responsible for establishing client relationships, executing a business development strategy, leading multiple searches, as well as training and supporting our junior associates while delivering the best service and experience to our candidates and clients. You are accomplished and professional and your passion is people!
Riviera powers startups and brings transformational DNA to larger organizations! It’s no secret that recruiting is broken. The current process leaves all engaged parties – candidates, clients, and recruiters alike – exhausted; this is all too telling of the status quo’s fundamental flaws. Candidates struggle to find the best jobs for their skillsets; clients can’t fill their open roles with the best people; a recruiter’s ability dictates the pace of information flow, for better or worse. When you combine these factors, the resulting experience leaves much to be desired and begs the question as to why nobody has yet cracked this code in a tech-driven world. Until now. For the last decade, we’ve had our hand in building the hottest startups and well-known tech companies around. We believe everyone deserves to have a job they love, so we’re building a next-generation recruiting platform that matches job hunters with companies meeting their exact career needs and objectives. It’s designed to bring brilliant minds together in order to solve difficult challenges. We’re well on our way to delivering the most interesting career management software in existence and we need talented people like you on our team. We are the best because we hire the best. We make training, mentorship, and progression a priority so that our talent can reach their full potential. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
- Lead and manage the recruitment cycle for various client searches
- Consult with clients to scope engagements, set strategy, and resource the engagement to ensure successful completion
- Originate new business from existing clients and from new prospects
- Identify and recruit new talent into Riviera
- Mentor and train our junior associates on best practices and Riviera methodology
- Identify, engage with, and consistently deliver a valuable candidate experience to build and manage a pipeline of talent
- Prepare for and participate in progress reviews with clients and effectively communicate relevant recruitment engagement information
- 7+ years in Executive Retained recruiting
- Demonstrable ability to originate new business and manage existing client relationships
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks and maintain priorities
- A focus on results in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – you can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner
- Undergraduate degree required
- Tech industry experience is a big plus